Get to Know the Author: JD Allen

It's been a year since the last time JD Allen was a guest on the blog, let's get to know her a little better before our video interview goes live!


Author Bio: 

I attended The Ohio State University and earned a degree in physical anthropology and a creative writing minor. Writing Mysteries was not my first career or my second. Life's journey meanders.
It's never too late to reach for the brass ring. With the publication of the Sin City Investigation Series, my dreams of publishing gritty mysteries have been realized. I believe in giving back to the writing community that has supported me through the years. I'm a member of the Bouchercon World Mystery Convention National board and president of the Triangle Chapter of Sisters in Crime. I speak on the basics of crime scene investigation, voice, and public speaking.

*****

Keep Up with JD:

Comments

  1. Olá lá. Eu encontrei seu blog usando o msn. Isto é um extremamente artigo bem escrito.
    I'll certifique-se de para marcá-la e voltar para ler mais de seu
    útil informação. Obrigado pelo post. Eu vou definitivamente retorno .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, very much! I'm planning on a new blog post tomorrow!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts