Coming Soon: An Interview with Dual Wield Studio

(I'd planned to make this announcement on Sunday, and my schedule ran away with me a bit. I  apologize for the delay!)

This week, I will be joined on The Writing Desk Blog by Adrienne and Rowan, the creative duo behind Dual Wield Studio!

Interview Date: February 15, 2019

https://dualwieldstudio.com/

We'll be discussing what motivated Adrienne and Rowan to start their design studio, their business philosophy, and the incredible collection they've released in partnership with author Tamora Pierce.

I was so thrilled when Adrienne and Rowan agreed to this interview. They will be the first industry guests on the blog whose work not only includes their own designs, but one of the first collaborations I've seen between an author and an independent studio to produce high-quality merchandise inspired by the author's work. 

Join us on Friday, 15 February 2019 to learn more!

Comments

Popular Posts