2017 TBR List (Update 6/6/2017)

Hello Writing Desk Readers!

It's time for another update to the 2017 TBR! The previous update was more business minded, but now we're back into the realm of fiction.

How are your 2017 TBR Lists going? Who out there is right on track with your reading goals for this year, so far?


"Dead End Girl", by LT Vargus & Tim McBain
(A new release from the authors of "The Scattered and the Dead". This will be the first book in their new Violet Darger series. I'm also LOVING this cover!)

















"Some Fucked Up Shit", by Nicole Sixx
(I believe the title is pretty self explanatory here. I've heard great things about this collection of horror short stories!)















"Anansi Boys", by Neil Gaiman
(Spinning off from Gaiman's "American Gods", "Anansi Boys" follows the (etc.) of the sons left behind by Mr. Nancy - aka the god Anansi - after his death.)















"Neverwhere", by Neil Gaiman
(You can see a pattern here.)
















"Into the Water", by Paula Hawkins
(Very much looking forward to reading the second novel by the author of "Girl on the Train"! Although, will this bring us back into the territory we've discussed previously?)














Total number of TBR books for 2017: 40! 
Number I've read so far: 8. 
I'll admit that all of the travel and job changes have put me behind, but I'm determined to catch up!


My apologies again to everyone for the recent post delays! But when you see the view I had for Memorial Day Weekend, I hope you'll forgive me:


Comments

Popular Posts