2 Days Until TKTS

2 DAYS until TKTS is released!

Fun Fact: The scene this dialogue belongs to was one of the first ones written when I was first plotting TKTS!

Reminders:
A special fundraiser for @miss_elasmo (Minorities in Shark Sciences) is going on right now!

The ebook is currently available for pre-order for only $2.99 (US) 🖤

(Fundraiser and pre-order links in bio)
...

What to expect in TKTS:
🌊 Fairytale retelling
🌊 Mermaids, pirates, and spies – Oh my!
🌊 Force proximity
🌊 Enemies-to-friends
🌊 LGBTQ/Queer normative society
🌊 Found family
🌊 Mental health rep
🌊 Multi-POV

...

[Image: An overlay of bubbles over a black and white photo of a mermaid in the water embracing a young woman. Both their faces are obscured by their long hair. Written across the center is an excerpt from TO KISS THE SEA by @chcarterwrites : "I need you to let me kiss you, Ally.", "I- You need what?", "Don't fret, it doesn't have to be on the lips," the sea witch smirked. "Unless you asked me to." Pasha & Ally]


Comments

Popular Posts