M.I.S.S. Fundraiser Announcement

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:

To celebrate the release of my debut novel, TO KISS THE SEA, I’m hosting a fundraiser benefitting Minorities in Shark Sciences! (22-28 Oct 2023)

Tomorrow (10/22) I will post a set of slides with details about M.I.S.S. as an organization, instructions for how to donate, and a special thank you I have planned for everyone who participates! (And maybe a few surprises!)

I came across @miss_elasmo while researching marine life/conservation for TKTS. I love their mission and vision as an organization, and hope we can come together to meet the fundraising goal!

Full details will be posted tomorrow, feel free to DM me with any questions!

...

[Image: A mint green background with illustrated waves along the bottom. Written in the middle: "Starting tomorrow: A Fundraiser for M.I.S.S. (Minorities in Shark Sciences). See caption for more info.]

Comments

Popular Posts