I Am Now in the Query Trenches!

Like the title says, my book Apparition is now out on query to literary agents!


I'm submitting my queries to the agents I met at the 2019 Writing Workshop of Chicago, as well as agents I've researched on my own who might be interested in my book. If anyone is interested in how I looked at each agent and logged my results to determine who I would query, let me know!

As any writer who has been through this process knows, it's largely a waiting game right now. But that doesn't mean I'll be sitting idly by while I wait to hear back. It's time to finalize my Save the Cat! beat sheet and outline for the sequel to Apparition!

Now, since I borrowed the use of the term "query trenches" from her, here's some more in-depth query advice from Kim Chance: https://www.instagram.com/p/CFhmm7PAo3G/

Comments

Popular Posts