Coming Tomorrow - MY SECOND BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

Good Evening, Writing Desk Readers!

As some of you might remember, over the last couple of weeks I've hinted at a few exciting announcements that would be made soon here on the blog.


The first, was that I'll be a "Writer on the Move" for nearly the entire month of September, and am accepting proposals for Guest Bloggers to share their own posts while I'm gone! Don't forget, the deadline is August 15, so keep those ideas coming!

The second piece of news, which I've been sitting on for longer than originally planned, is going live TOMORROW!

It feels so good to be active and engage with everyone, both here on the blog and on Instagram/Twitter. I hope these new developments have been as fun for everyone following along as they have been for me.

Have a great night!

Not me, but that view sure is pretty!

Comments

Popular Posts