NEWSWEEK ARTICLE: 5 Female Fantasy Books Written by Women You Need to Read in 2018

Hello, dear friends!

Earlier this evening, I shared an article published today by Newsweek, 5 Female Fantasy Books Written by Women You Need to Read in 2018, on my Instagram and Twitter pages. (You can click on the title here to read the full article.)

I decided I wanted to share the article here on the blog as well! Of course I recommend reading the article itself, it makes some excellent references to the authors who have "paved the way" for today's female fantasy and science-fiction writers. (Robin McKinley, Mercedes Lackey, Tamora Pierce, and many others.)

The five authors to watch include*:

Tomi Adeyemi

Karen Marie Moning

Naomi Novik

Sabaa Tahir

Sarah J. Maas

You know what this means, don't you? We're due for a much needed 2018 TBR update! I'm planning to have that post up by the end of the week.

Have a great night!


*Book cover images source: Newsweek.com

Comments

Popular Posts