I Am Now A Bookshop.org Affiliate!

I am now a bookshop.org affiliate!

Some of you may remember my excitement when I announced To Kiss the Sea was available at Bookshop.org. Since 2020, they have raised more than $29 million for independent bookstores!

Being an affiliate means:

  • I will earn an additional 10% commission on every sale through my account. Something that's definitely helpful as an Indie author.
  • A matching 10% of every sale goes to fund a local, independent bookstore of my choice! 

Currently they do not carry ebooks, but if you're in the US and looking to get a paperback copy of TKTS, I encourage you to check out the Bookshop.org link in my bio

...

QOTD: Have you heard of or used Bookshop.org before? Drop your favorite Indie bookstore in the comments!

...

From their official About page:

Bookshop.org works to connect readers with independent booksellers all over the world.
We believe local bookstores are essential community hubs that foster culture, curiosity, and a love of reading, and we're committed to helping them thrive.

Every purchase on the site financially supports independent bookstores. Our platform gives independent bookstores tools to compete online and financial support to help them maintain their presence in local communities.

...

[Image: A screenshot of C.H. Carter's Bookshop.org shop. A purple background with "Books by C.H. Carter" with a slanted banner made up of multiple images of the cover for TO KISS THE SEA.]

Comments

Popular Posts