To Kiss the Sea Poetry

Did I commission a collection of poetry unique to TO KISS THE SEA?

Hell yes, I did!

I've met so many lovely and talented people through this online creative community. When I saw @foraoise.writes was open for commissions I knew I had to grab a spot! She did an amazing job, taking the original commission idea places I hadn't even considered. Please visit her page and show her some love!

And stay tuned for an entire post series of TKTS inspired poetry!

...

QOTD: Have you ever commissioned a companion piece (art, poetry, music) for something you've written? I'd love to hear about it!

...

©Poem & background image by: @foraoise.writes for TO KISS THE SEA by @ccwriter_

...

[Image: A brown paper cutout of a girl with long hair, facing away towards a cliff where a mermaid lays at the base. In the sky are a paper bird and clouds. Written in the center is a poem: "With the morning dew, our world awakes; To all its sorrows and all its grace; As soft winds disturbs many dreams; All of nature becomes one melody."]


Comments

Popular Posts