To Kiss the Sea Playlist - Maher's Songs

When I first sent TO KISS THE SEA out to beta readers, I had no idea Maher would be one of the most popular characters! His friendship with Ally - their level of comfortable, platonic intimacy - was very important to me and I didn't want to lose that in the writing process. It made me so happy to see how much readers loved him!





 

 

 

 

 

 

These three songs from the TKTS playlist remind me of Maher as his character develops throughout the novel!

QOTD: What music artist could you listen to no matter what mood you're in or what you're doing?

...

 

 

[Image 1: A black painted door set into a gray stone building. Two lit lanterns frame the doorway, giving off a soft yellow light. In yellow neon letters are the words: To Kiss the Sea Playlist - Maher's songs.]
[Image 2: Same background as Image 1, with a bear's head added to the top section of the door. Listed are the three songs that @ccwriter_ associates with Maher Villaon, one of the main characters from her novel TO KISS THE SEA.]




Comments

Popular Posts