World Book Day - 25th Anniversary

 Did you know, today is the 25th Anniversary of World Book Day!

The theme for World Book Day 2022 is: "I am a reader" continuing their focus of getting books into the hands of kids!

More info can be found at @worldbookdaysocial

To celebrate, I want everyone to tell me one of your earliest favorite books. You know, the one you'll always remember. I'll go first!

I was, and still am, obsessed with The Monster at the End of this Book: Starring Lovable, Furry Old Grover by Jon Stone.

How awesome is that title?

...

*Discussion topics update: I know, February got away from me and I didn't post our next topic chosen by the poll. (Updated Data on Traditional vs Indie publishing) I promise I'll have it ready soon!

...

[Image: A stack of four old or vintage books sit on a table covered with a blue and red star and flower pattern. Several loose pages lay around them and there's another book standing up in the blurred background.]

Comments

Popular Posts