Writing Resources: Book Baristas + A Sneak Peek

It's time for a new writing resource!

Actually, since we all know how important it is for writers to get in that valuable reading time, this could also be called a "reader resource".

Today, I'm sharing the amazing online community: Book Baristas!

Book Baristas logo!
Source: http://www.bookbaristas.org/


I love this bag!
Source: https://www.instagram.com/bookbaristas/
I've been watching as this online group of book lovers has grown through Instagram (the pictures are gorgeous!), Twitter, and now through their official website. Led by the head Book Barista, Natasha, they share regular photos and reviews of a range of different novels.

If you're looking for book recommendations, (or just like to look at pretty pictures of books!), I highly recommend you pay the Baristas a visit!




*****

Now, for the promised sneak peek! I'd wanted to share this book yesterday for What Am I Reading Wednesday, but I was a mere three(ish) chapters away from finishing and didn't want to post until then.

I can't show any of the book cover without giving it away, so here's a little inside joke for anyone who wants to guess!

Hmm...Spies! Intrigue!

Comments

Popular Posts