2017 TBR List (Update 3/14/2017) + A Sneak Peek!

It's that time again! Time to add four more books to the 2017 TBR List!

The Scattered and the Dead 0.5, by LT Vargus & Tim McBain
(A writing duo I discovered through Twitter, this is the first of four books in their 'The Scattered and the Dead' series. The best part is if you visit either of their Twitter pages, you'll be able to snag a copy for FREE! This is for a limited time, so head on over as soon as you finish up here!)









 



Gunmetal Gray, by Mark Greaney
(This was recommended to me by a friend, and while I do see it's the latest installment of an ongoing series, I'm wondering if I could read it as a stand alone or do I need to start from the beginning? Can anyone help me out here? Also, I've learned that Greaney has worked extensively with Tom Clancy, and my returning readers will know how many of Clancy's books I've already got on the TBR so far!)









My Husband's Wife, by Jane Corry
(I ALMOST picked this one up the other day, and ended up turning to Instagram for opinions. To everyone who chimed in, thank you for the feedback! This has definitely been added to the list.)













Jurassic Park, by Michael Crichton
(I've wanted to read this book for years. Jurassic Park was my favorite movie as a kid! I can remember watching it on VHS with my dad over and over and over...Let's face it, I wanted a Velociraptor.)
















This brings the total number of TBR books for 2017 to: 30
Number I've read so far: 4...Yes, I've got some catching up to do.

*****

And now, it's time for today's sneak peek of the next What Am I Reading Wednesday novel! This is an actual snippet of the book's cover.

Let's see who can guess this one!

Reach for the sky, birdie!

So, what is everyone else reading this week?

Comments

Popular Posts