Writing Resources: Freedom With Writing

It's time for a new Writing Resources post!

I wanted to share this before I leave for my trip next week. (I am so excited!)

Today's Writing Resource is: Freedom With Writing


Freedom With Writing is a free email service that sends out regular newsletters, multiple times per month. These emails contain the latest details on open writing contests, calls for submissions, and lists of publications (magazines, blogs, publishers, etc.) that accept freelance material and what their current pay scale includes.

How amazing is that?

I've personally been building a list of potential publications to submit my own work to, once I'm home from traveling and have gotten back into my writing groove. While I haven't submitted to any of their suggested publications/contests yet, the ones I've looked farther into have appeared to be legitimate.

Have you ever taken advantage of Freedom With Writing's services? If so, what was your experience?

I'll be posting once more this week, before I leave. Keep an eye on my Instagram profile for more clues about my destination!

Comments

Popular Posts