Featured Post: 3 Book Release Party Tips - Tara Lynne Groth


3 Book Release Party Tips


champagne celebrationMagazine Queries That Worked released in print yesterday! My book launch party was held at The Durham Hotel last night. Although MQTW is my fifth book, this was my first book release party. There was no formal agenda for the evening. Everyone gathered, mingled, had cake and champagne, and I felt relieved and proud to have the book complete!

The release of MQTW also dovetails with my 7-year full-time freelanceiversary. I’ve worked for myself longer than I ever worked for anyone else!


I had to make a few decisions when planning the party. If you find yourself planning your first or fifteenth book launch, here are a few things to consider:...


...CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL POST




Original post date: June 23, 2017

Comments

  1. What's Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I've discovered It absolutely helpful and it has helped me out loads.
    I am hoping to give a contribution & assist other users like its aided me.
    Good job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you're finding the information on The Writing Desk Blog helpful!

      This particular guest post was written by Tara Lynne Groth, of https://writenaked.net/ She is another recommended source of writing advice!

      If you wish to learn more about the guidelines for submitting a guest post query for The Writing Desk Blog, you can send an email to: official.cc.writer@gmail.com

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts